Top 10 Reasons to Have a Reiki Treatment
People receive reiki treatments for many reasons and there are many reported benefits of receiving reiki. What many people enjoy about a reiki treatment is that it allows them time to themselves where they aren’t ‘doing’ but just ‘being’. Clients have reported feeling more clear, peaceful, relaxed and lighter in themselves.
Many of my clients are well and want to stay that way. Some come to Reiki to develop themselves spiritually and experience a greater sense of meaning in life. And of course many have sought Reiki treatment or training realizing that balancing their systems can help them to cope better with a wide range of health conditions, including stress, anxiety, depression, chronic pain and infertility. See some of their testimonials here.
REIKI CAN TEACH US HOW TO LISTEN TO OUR OWN BODIES AND MAKE WISE DECISIONS REGARDING OUR GENERAL HEALTH AND WELL BEING ON ALL LEVELS.
Reasons to have a reiki treatment
- Relieves stress and anxiety
- Increases your energy levels
- Relaxes your mind and body
- Helps with the grieving process
- Improves your health and relieves pain
- Helps with pregnancy – bonding with baby and eases aches/pains
- Aids better sleep
- Promotes emotional and spiritual growth
- Releases heavy emotions
- Assists the body in cleansing toxins
Do You Need a Reiki Treatment?
Ask yourself the following:
- Are you sick and tired of being tired and sick?
- Is your mind or body stressed?
- Are you feeling run down?
- Does your body feel like it needs to be nourished?
- Do you need to listen to your inner knowing?
- Do you feel like your head is in the clouds?
- Are you looking to reduce those nagging aches and pains?
- Do you have a racing mind from all those thoughts going around your head?
- Would you like a good night’s sleep?
- When was the last time you were deeply relaxed?
- Do you feel mentally or physically exhausted?
If you’ve answered ‘Yes’ to one or more of these questions then a Reiki session could help you banish that sluggish feeling and lack of vitality. Reiki treats you as a whole person, offering healing of the body, the mind, the emotions and the spirit. It also creates many beneficial effects that go beyond the sessions as you are connected to the free flowing and enriching Universal Life Energy.
Reiki gives you the time to become more aware of what is going on inside your body and mind. You can rest and keep your spirit still, even as the world keeps moving around you. The more present you are in your body, the more you can access that inner knowing and wisdom that we all have!