Bhagavad Gita As It Is by His Divine Grace A.C Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada ( English, Deluxe Hard Bond )
- Product Code : SBGAITENG810
Product Code : SBGAITENG810
All prices are excluding Shipping Charges,
Contact Us to know the exact Shipping Charges for your location.
Product Weight :- 1.2 Kgs
Package Weight:- 2 kgs
Package Dimensions :- 10″ x 8″ x 6″ inches
- Bhagavad-Gita As It Is, available in hardcover, provides readers with the translation and commentary of the Bhagavad Gita. It’s the holy Hindu scripture which consists of 700 verses and is a part of the epic Mahabharata. This book stresses on the Bhakti Yoga more than others, which has made it very popular in comparison with other translations among devotees and followers.
- The book is written to comply with the traditions of the Gaudiya Vaishnava, preached by Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Each and every verse in this book is presented in the Devanagari script. It’s accompanied by the Latin transliteration, along with the Sanskrit-English meaning for every word. The verse is also translated in English for easy understanding.
- The commentary by Prabhupada can be found throughout the Bhagavad-Gita, which is based on numerous works based on the Gaudiya Vaishnava traditions. These works include Ramanuja Bhasya, Visvanatha Chakravarti Thakura’s Sarartha-varsini-tika and Baladeva Vidyabhushana’s Gitya-bhusana-tika in Sanskrit and Bengali commentaries by Bhaktivinode Thakur.
- This book speaks about a way of life where the society is divided into 4 varnas, Brahmana, who are intellectuals, Kshatriya, who are administrators, Vaishya who are merchants and Shudra, who are workers. It further advocates that people don’t belong to a Varna by birth, but by the qualities they possess and develop.
- This book has been translated and published into 59 languages like French, Spanish, German, Dutch, Arabic and Chinese and many Indian languages like Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu and Gujrati.Prefaces by Thomas Merton and Allen Ginsberg are a part of some of the editions of this book.
- Price is Excluding Shipping Charges
- Spruce up your home with a fantastic collection of Art from ISKCON Jagannath /Hare Krishna Solutions
- It is said in Caitanya Caritamrta that in every town and village all over the word the holy names of Lord Krishna will be chanted and worshipped.
Made in India
Lord Shree krishna Says in Bhagavad Gita 18.68~
भक्तिं मयि परां कृत्वा मामेवैष्यत्यसंशय: ॥ ६८ ॥
bhaktiṁ mayi parāṁ kṛtvā
mām evaiṣyaty asaṁśayaḥ
For one who explains this supreme secret to the devotees, pure devotional service is guaranteed, and at the end he will come back to Me.
Lord Shree krishna Says in Bhagavad Gita 18.69~
भविता न च मे तस्मादन्य: प्रियतरो भुवि ॥ ६९ ॥
kaścin me priya-kṛttamaḥ
bhavitā na ca me tasmād
anyaḥ priya-taro bhuvi
There is no servant in this world more dear to Me than he, nor will there ever be one more dear
• Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings
Note: The image has been enlarged for better viewing
• Keep it away from perfume and sprays
•Instruction: If you put this product in fire the product will be destroyed
• Descriptions for products are taken from scripture, written and oral tradition. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition. We make no claim of supernatural effects. All items sold as curios only.
Safety Information: Care Instructions: Avoid Contact with Chemicals, Wipe the dust with a soft cloth.
|Capacity||8 Inches Height|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.