Original Tulasi Japa Mala / Beads Small ( Size-4 to 4.5 mm, Regular )
Shipping free within India.
Price is excluding Shipping outside India, Please contact +91 7004655858,
Contact Us to know the exact Shipping Charges for your location outside India.
BENEFITS OF TULASI ARE AS FOLLOWS :
- Tulasi purifies the mind, body as well as soul of a person wearing it or doing japa with the beads.
- Wearing Tulasi mala increases the concentration level as well as good for skin.
- It is regarded as the best for worshiping lord Vishnu, Ram, Krishna.
- The wearer of this mala gains peace , heath and prosperity.
Helps to remove toxic from nerves, reduces blood cholesterol, blood pressure and is soothing to the body.
Before wearing a Tulasi mala , one must present it before Lord Vishnu /Lord Krishna.
Tulsi wood, which is in the family of basil, is the most sacred of all wood in the Hindu tradition. This Mala is regarded as the Best for worshiping of Lord Vishnu, Ram and Krishna. According to Ayurveda, it is very useful in the throat disease. It is also used for purification of the Body
• Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings. Note: The image has been enlarged for better viewing
• Keep it away from perfume, sprays and water
• Care: This Tulsi bead is brittle, handle with care
• Instruction: If you put Tulsi Beads in water the colour will change
• Descriptions for products are taken from scripture, written and oral tradition. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition. We make no claim of supernatural effects. All items sold as curios only.
All Prices are excluding Shipping Charges
|Shipping Weight||100 Grams|
|Item Model Number||TJMR4MM|
|Item Part Number||TJMR4MM|
|Primary material||Tulasi Beads|
|What is in the box?||Only shown item|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.